Tuesday, May 19, 2009

eBay

Ok, so I may have a new addiction...Ebay...however, it is too much pressure for one to handle.

So to start this story off, I need a new phone. The first day of Daytona was spent flying, not eating anything but a pop tart after 5:30 am, and drinking mucho beer at free beer. When I could finally get to my hotel room, I was getting all of my stuff together and instead of putting my phone into an empty cup, I put it into a full cup of beer...so needless to say, my phone is a little drunk, and I need a new one

My solution, shop on eBay for a new phone instead of buying a $200 piece of crap at full price... So I found an enV 2 on eBay, the bid was at $75, good price, after finally getting high bid at $102.50, I was outbid later that day, so I upped my bid to $125, which was fine until 2 minutes before the bid was over and THAT person (you know the person that gets on at the last minute for a bidding war). So my dad, the one who said $125 was as high as we were going, jumps the bid up to $160, where in the last 15 seconds the jerk outbid us...

so here is what I have to say about eBay...its wayyyyyy too addictive, and people are jerks on it...the end

No comments:

Post a Comment