Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Excercising the Brain

So in my pursuit of excercising my brain this summer (as a result of getting dumber after graduation) so I have set a goal of reading 10 books...here is my list so far

1. Picture Perfect
2. The Memory Keeper's Daughter
3. 19 Minutes
4. My Sister's Keeper
5.Curous Case of Benjamin Button
6.New Moon
7.Eat Pray Love
8. Friday Night Knitting Club

I need 2 more suggestions...comments welcome

In addition to reading I have also been attempting to do the puzzles in the newspaper at least once or twice a week...here are my conclusions

1. I rock at Jumbles, enough said
2. The crossword puzzle is always just a little smarter than me, but LA Times uses the same puzzle on the same day and the answers are posted online, soooo, I outsmarted the crossword...ha
3. Sudoku, no matter what level, requires a special kind of geniusness to solve, of which I do not possess. So Sudoku, you win.

I need another part time job, suggestions also welcome on that note...

1 comment:

  1. read Something Borrowed and it's sequel SOmething Blue... they are really good girly books

    ReplyDelete