Thursday, July 23, 2009

You're a Jerk...I know

So it is time for one of those updates

I am still currently working at the Tech Shop on campus, which is an invigorating job. But it is income, and giving me time to get an apartment and another job here in the next month or so.

I am also looking for an apartment, I have one picked, but I am waiting on my friend and future roommate to get a job and a loan so we can move in. I am getting antsy because i have very little to pack, as I have not unpacked half my crap from school, and I have everything in line until September when I HAVE to get a new job. So at this point its kind of a waiting game, but I have a short patience, but I just have to get over it.

I have finished 4 of my books so far...Memory Keeper's Daughter is amazing, you all should read it, Jodi Picoult is my new fave-Picture Perfect is a really interesting book and My Sister's Keeper is just sheer massochism as far as it is REALLLY sad, but very good. And as always, New Moon is just spectacular. I am currently rereading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prine, which I hoped to finish by the movie, but as I cannot concentrate for more than 2 hours that didn't happen. So along with the reading thing, I joined a book club. The reasoning for it was to get brownie points on Sorority Life on Facebook, but the deal was sweet, I got 5 books for a dollar plus S&H, so basically $12, but still and all I have to do is by 4 books in 2 years. So yes, I paid money to get brownie points, but (let me use some UD school of business terms) my ROI is very valuable...yep that was the best I could do.

So other than that, I have seen a few movies, Harry Potter, Bruno, and 17 again, all amazing...well Bruno was amazing in it offended me in every way so it was hillarious... I also got to see my Specky and the Beard with Geoff last weekend, so that was exciting, going to visit Mel and Sprouse this weekend as well as go to the Celtic festival, more on that next time.


Just a funny little ending...

Did you hear Michael Jackson died of food poisoning?

He ate 9 year old nuts!!!! HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment